Kacey and I met on a blind date about 1o years ago. It was that night that she met the man that she was going to marry, even though she probably didn't know it at that time. Over the next couple of years we enjoyed everything from going to our high school dances together to snowboarding road trips. We were pretty much inseparable, just ask our parents, until I left on my mission in December of 2000. After I got home we pretty much picked up where we had left off and got married in May of 2003. We lived the college life at ASU and finally graduated in December of 2006. After college, we decided that we were ready for our next challenge....having kids! Our first son Braxton was born in February of 2007. Jace, our second son, was born in April of 2010. We are one big, happy family! It seems like just yesterday that we were out on our first date. Time sure does fly when you are having fun with someone you love!
1 comments:
Fun! What about some of the pictures from Sunday??
Post a Comment